What does an embedded coach do?
An embedded coach is a full-time employee that works 1:1 internally. They improve the leadership, collaboration, and performance across the organization.
Embedded coaches sit in the HR organization and work with individuals across the organization to offer:
- Spot Coaching: 1:1 coaching to navigate difficult situations.
- Leadership Development: Individual and cohort-based leadership development programs
- Training: Group or online training programs in:
- Difficult conversations
- Holding people accountable
- Giving constructive feedback
- Meeting facilitation